Do you and your significant other find yourselves running out of date ideas? The movies are always fun, but it’s necessary to switch it up every now and then! Here are 20 date ideas on the Emerald Coast to keep things fresh.
- Go horseback riding on a scenic trail at Western Pleasure Riding Stables. 🐴
- Take a Saturday morning stroll around a farmers market and have then have brunch with bottomless mimosas. 🥂
- Hit Happy Hour at The Wine Bar (12 oz caraffes for the price of a glass of wine!). 🍷
- Go on a group date to Thursday night Trivia at Grayton Beer Brewpub.🤓
- Experience one of the live Sound Waves concerts at the Gulf. 🎸
- Go on a ziplining adventure at Adventures Unlimited. 🌳
- Try a new workout together. 💪
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Solaris Yacht. 🚢
- Check out an upcoming food or drink festival like the Mac and Cheese Festival at the Destin Commons, the Thai Food Festival, or the South Walton Wine and Food Festival. 🍜
- Go on an electric bike tour around 30A. 🚲
- Challenge yourselves with solving an Escape Room. 🕵️♂️
- Enjoy delicious food and wine at Vin’tij Wine Bar in Grand Boulevard and then walk to the New Vision Movie Theater.
- Go on a deep sea fishing trip. 🎣
- Rent paddle boards for the day, pack a picnic and explore. 🏄♀️
- Bring a bottle of wine and take a painting class at Painting with a Twist. 🎨
- Relax and enjoy a spa day at the Salamander Spa. 💆♀️
- Let your inner child out at Thrills Laser Tag and Arcade. 🕹
- Have some friendly competition and complete a race, like the Emerald Coast Mud Run for Orphans, and then shower and go to a nice meal together! 🏃♀️
- Enjoy a fine dining experience at Bijoux. 🥘
- Soak up the sun with a classic beach day and grab a cold coconut from Wild Coconuts. 🥥
There you have it, folks! Hopefully these 20 date ideas will help you next time you’re trying to plan a fun date.
What is your favorite thing to do with your significant other?