Did you know that Whataburger has a WhataGames competition in Houston, Texas?
I didn’t either!
WhataGames is an event that began in the 80s and is open to each Whataburger location across the USA. The competition tests the skills of Whataburger’s Operating Partners and their teams as they run a restaurant, serve up bold flavors and offer extraordinary customer service.
- Currently there are just over 800 locations that compete in the WhataGames.
- Out of those restaurants, the Crestview location made it to the finals.
- Of the 16 finalists, Crestview is the only location outside of Texas to make it to the finals! 😱
The road to the finals began in September 2021, where teams across the nation spent hours studying Whataburger hospitality, procedures and culture, mastering rapid drive-thru service, and exceeding goals and numbers from the year prior.
- The Crestview 779 team consists of 15 individuals – 3 managers, 1 operating partner, 1 area coach, and 10 Family Members.
“What a great group of individuals from our local Whataburger to represent their restaurant and our City; we wish them the best,” said Crestview Mayor J.B. Whitten.
The finalist teams are in for two full days of hard-core competition beginning on March 24th.
- Members of the first-place winning team each take home $5,000 cash.
- Second-and third-place team winners each pocket $2,500 and $1,000 respectively.
- Smaller cash prizes are awarded to every Family Member working in winning restaurants.
Good luck Crestview 779!