Main Street DeFuniak Springs announced their 2022 Music on Main concert series, taking place at the Florida Chautauqua Theatre.
- The events, taking place on the second Friday of each month, will showcase different genres played by regional and local musicians ranging in size from duos to five-piece bands.
Along with the concert experience, guests can enjoy dinner from area food trucks, as the event takes place alongside Main Street’s Food Truck Friday.
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m.
- Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Includes two 45-minute sets with a brief intermission.
Tickets purchased in advance are $15 for adults, $5 for children under 12, and are available at http://mainstreetdfs.org. Ticket prices increase $5 on the day of the show.
What started as a listening room experience in February of 2021 and continued in May 2021, the series has evolved into something the organization hopes will appeal to a variety of audiences.
“We started Music on Main in hopes of offering locals and regional visitors an experience they haven’t had before in Downtown DeFuniak Springs,” said Main Street DeFuniak Springs Executive Director, Chelsea Blaich. “Pivoting off the 2021 success, the 2022 series is not only more frequent, but the lineup is more diverse in an effort to appeal to a wider audience.”
The lineup includes:
- January 14: Anthony Peebles Band
- February 11: Will Thompson Music
- March 11: Gilleran’s Island Band
- April 08: Shane Owens
- May 13: Catalyst
- June 10: Cadillac Willy
- July 08: Boukou Groove
- August 12: Levee Road
- September 9: Dion Jones & The Neon Tears
- October 14: Logan Pilcher Music
- November 11: Cosmic Rascals
- December 09: Daniel Pratt Trio
Taking place alongside Music on Main, Main Street DeFuniak Springs will host Food Truck Friday on the second Friday of each month. Local and regional food trucks and trailers will be lined along Baldwin Avenue offering a variety of culinary options from 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The lineup of food trucks will be announced soon.