- This event has passed.
Band Together for Autism ft. The Molly Ringwalds
November 12, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Let’s Band Together for Autism! Join us Saturday, November 12, 2022, for a LIVE energetic performance featuring The Molly Ringwalds!
Emerald Coast Autism Center (ECAC) is excited for the return of, “Band Together for Autism”, a fundraiser to benefit ECAC’s Transition to Work program!
Transition to Work is a program in partnership with Northwest Florida State College supporting our students starting at age 17 who are following a vocational and life skills path. Our students have the opportunity to spend a portion of their day learning job skills at various job sites on campus, with the goal of gaining skills to help them earn employment in the future.
100% of the proceeds from this event will go directly to support ECAC’s Transition to Work program.
Important Event Information:
- Don’t forget your chairs and blankets!
- Please NO outside food or drinks. Food trucks will be on-site.
- Drink tickets will be sold for alcoholic beverages.
- We love our furry friends, however, they are not permitted inside the venue.
- Parking is available on-site. Additional parking is available next door at Destin High School.