Governor DeSantis announced on Wednesday the reopening plan for Florida that will begin on Monday, May 4th. In a press conference he outlined the plan for Phase 1:
Phase 1 includes:
- Outdoor seating at restaurants will be allowed with 6ft seating distance between tabled. For indoors, there is a 25% seating capacity.
- Bars, movie theaters, gyms and personal services (hair salons) will remained closed.
- Retail will be allowed to resume with 25% indoor capacity.
- Schools will remain in distance learning for remainder of the school year.
- No visitors will be allowed at long-term care facilities.
- Elective surgeries will be allowed to resume.
There was no mention about Short-Term (vacation) rentals