It’s Thanksgiving Week, and The Crab Trap restaurants along with Surf Hut in Miramar Beach will be open on Thanksgiving Day.
What’s cool about this year is that this is the first time that The Boardwalk location will be open for guests in the Fort Walton Beach area.
Details For all three restaurants…
- First come, first served seating from 11am – 7pm
- Featuring a limited menu and Traditional Thanksgiving plated dinner
- Traditional Thanksgiving Plated Dinner: Slow-Roasted Turkey with Pan Gravy, Southern Corn Bread Dressing, Red Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Candied Homemade Sweet Potatoes & Cinnamon, Fresh Garden Vegetables, Classic Cranberry Sauce, Pecan or Pumpkin Pie.
- Adults: 32.99
- Children: 12.99
The following properties will be closed Thanksgiving Day and resume normal hours on Friday, November 27:
- Rockin Tacos, The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island
- Floyd’s Shrimp House, The Boardwalk, Okaloosa Island
- The Boathouse Landing, Valparaiso