Continuing its popular and much needed annual mission, the Fort Walton Beach Fire Department seeks support to help make Christmas wishes come true for local children.
Throughout the holiday season, Fort Walton Beach firefighters and volunteers spend countless hours collecting wish lists for local kids in need of Christmas cheer. Then, in partnership with local businesses and donors, they work around the clock to collect, organize, and deliver gifts and surprises to the families just in time for Christmas.
“Every year the Fort Walton Beach Firefighters work with our local schools to identify some of the amazing children in our area and give them a Christmas that they will never forget,” said FD Engineer/Paramedic James Freudenberg. “We understand that the holidays can be stressful, but our firefighters believe every child should have a smile come Christmas morning.”
How you can support Christmas for the Kids:
- Make a monetary donation via the FWB Fire Department.
- Donate new toys or children’s clothing at a designated drop-off business location (list attached) through December 22.
- Donate new toys or children’s clothing at United Fidelity Bank’s toy drive on December 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (135 Perry Ave SE).
- Donate new toys or children’s clothing at “Santa’s Firehouse Cruz-Thru” events on Dec. 10 or 17 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. (5 Hollywood Boulevard NE).
- Donate gift wrapping supplies to the FWB Fire Department through Dec. 22.
- Help spread the word!
For more information or to support the drive, please contact FWBFD Engineer/Paramedic James Freudenberg at 850-287-6958 or email@example.com.