What do a 100 foot octopus, 80 foot panda, and a 50 foot gator have in common?
- They will all be flying high over The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island April 2 – Apr 3, 2022.
Kitty Hawk Kites, the Emerald Coast Kite Fliers Club, Revolutions Premier Kite Team QuadFx, and other kite fliers from around the country will hit the beach for two days of free kite flying fun.
The festival will include:
- Larger-than-life show kites
- Professional stunt kite flying demonstrations
- Free kite flying lessons
- A family fun-fly, perfect for any age
- And special activities at the Kitty Hawk Kites store at The Boardwalk
Visitors can receive a special discount coupon for use at Kitty Hawk Kites store in Fort Walton Beach.
The event is FREE and will take place from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM both days.
In addition to the Spring Kite Festival, Kitty Hawk Kites will host a fall kite festival at The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island September 24-25, 2022.