The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island will host the 7th annual Tricks & Treasures at The Boardwalk on Monday, October 31st. See here.
- The family-favorite event features over 25 candy stations, including a “walkabout parking lot parade” with local non-profits and community organizations, co-hosted by The Island Resort. 👻
Treasure maps will be available for children to ‘pillage the planks’ of The Boardwalk for even more candy and discover some tricks & treasures along the restaurants and storefronts. 🍭
TRICKS & TREASURES FEATURES:
- Trick-or-treating with over 25 candy stations from 5-8pm.
- Pirate show at Al’s Beach Club from 5-8pm, with a kid’s costume contest at 7pm.
- Treasure map to follow through The Boardwalk for a light-up surprise.
- 360* Photobooth by Emerald Coast Entertainment Services.
- Carnival games and entertainment area.
- Kids Eat Free vouchers for Rockin Tacos, The Crab Trap, Floyd’s Shrimp House, and Al’s Beach Club.
- Fireworks from the Okaloosa Island Pier at 8pm.
The Boardwalk is proud to host this family-friendly community event for children of all ages, and best of all, it’s free!