The Niceville Police Department is currently looking to fill several positions for Law Enforcement Officers and civilian Communication Officers. The police department has also announced new incentives to include a Cadet program and sign-on bonuses.
Civilians interested in a career in law enforcement that have not yet completed the Law Enforcement Officer Basic course are encouraged to apply to Niceville PD’s Cadet program.
- Cadet’s will be hired as full-time civilian employees with the City of Niceville and will be paid while attending the Law Enforcement Academy at Northwest Florida State College.
The Department will pay for all costs of the Academy to include tuition, uniforms, equipment, books, and all other associated expenses.
- A sign-on bonus of $3,000 is being offered to current sworn Law Enforcement Officers and those who have completed the Law Enforcement Officer Basic Academy.
- A $2,000 sign on-bonus is being offered to civilian Communication Officers.
Let’s talk money
- Police Officer: $42,322 (starting salary)
- Police Cadet: $36,296 (starting salary)
- Communications Officer: $31,740 (starting salary)
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.