What do a 100 foot octopus, 80 foot panda, and a 50 foot gator have in common?
- They’ll all be flying high over The Boardwalk on Okaloosa Island Saturday, September 24th and 25th.
Kitty Hawk Kites and the Emerald Coast Kite Flyers Club will hit the beach for two days of free kite flying fun.
The festival will include:
- Larger-than-life show kites
- Professional stunt kite flying demonstrations
- Free kite flying lessons
- A family fun-fly, perfect for any age
- And special activities at the Kitty Hawk Kites store at The Boardwalk
The event is FREE and will take place from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM both days.